Social Media is the new marketing frontier. Everyone knows opportunities await, but few marketers have mastered how to use it. COLLOQUY and DMA have partnered to shed some light on social media marketing in Deploying Social Media to Cultivate Customer Loyalty: A Benchmarking Study.
This report covers five areas, with data is broken down by size of company, social media objective, and service vs. products industries:
- Key Objectives: For what purpose are marketers using social media
- Budgets: Who's spend what on social media
- Platforms: Which platforms are marketers using and for what purposes
- Metrics: Are marketers measuring performance and how
- Listening Platforms: Are marketers employing listening platforms
In addition to charts and tables generated from the responses of over 350 marketers, COLLOQUY analysts suggest the best ways to take advantage of the challenges offered by social media. In particular, they recommend ways that marketers can nurture customer loyalty using old principles and new techniques.