Knowing what performance to expect from your campaigns has never been harder – or more important.
This seventh edition of one DMA's best-sellers answers crucial questions about performance. Completely updated from previous reports, the 2010 Response Rate Report covers more media and metrics than ever before. You can benchmark your campaign performance for five primary media:
- Direct Mail (five formats)
- Paid Search
- Internet Display
…with additional data on mobile (SMS and display), DRTV, Direct response radio, magazine, newspaper, inserts, fax and digital out-of-home.
In order to let you compare your performance against similar campaigns, the data has been broken down into four additional segmentations:
- Direct sale vs. Lead generation
- B-to-B vs. B-to-C
- Size of average sale
- Industries (Business-to-Business Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Financial Services, Health Care & Pharmaceuticals, Nonprofit, Publishing Media & Entertainment, Retail, Technology & Manufacturing, Telecom & Utilities)
- Completely revamped methodology and layout
- Segmentations of data by size of average sale and by B-to-B vs. B-to-C
- Data for five formats of direct mail: letter-sized envelopes, postcards, oversized, dimensional and catalog
- Data on primary purpose of campaigns by media
- Completely new metrics on cost and performance for email, paid search, internet display, mobile and DRTV
- Comparisons between media on average cost per sale or lead and response
Get definitive answers to the most important question in direct marketing today!