This best-seller is your source to the most important questions in direct marketing! Compare response rate benchmarks relevant to your specific campaigns and your specific industry. It will help you develop comprehensive, results-oriented campaigns, improve your overall marketing performance, and increase your sales, leads, traffic, and fundraising. Compare response rate benchmarks specific to your campaign with:
- 6 media applications
- 2 different campaign objectives- direct order and lead generation
- Breakdown by 13 industries
Find out how your campaign response stacks up for five media applications, including:
- Direct Mail
- For the first time ever, this edition includes new metrics on SMS, mobile, email, Web 2.0, and paid search.
- Content on attitudes towards New Media, including: Social networking, podcasts, blogs, RSS feeds, wikis, online video, and much more
- Easy-to-read email data, grouped by: Open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, bounce-back rates
- Plus, you will be able to examine the average direct marketing budget allocations by channel, as well as budget allocations changes.
Get definitive answers to the most important question in direct marketing today!
Upcoming Research Virtual Seminar:
2009 Response Rate Research Data and Other Metrics Revealed
March 25, 2009 | 1:00PM – 2:00 PM EST
Purchase the report and get 50% off on the virtual seminar. Email email@example.com your purchase confirmation and receive your 50% discount code.