The new 2009 edition offers a concise overview of vital direct marketing information, set in an easy-to-use format, from more than 30 leading research sources. Whether you are looking for basic benchmark information or hoping to find more detailed data, this report will arm you with the facts you need. The Fact Book is your exclusive source for essential direct marketing statistics, benchmarks, projections, as well as breakdowns of production costs, revenues, and expenditures.
Chapters include essential direct marketing information, including:
- Consumer Demographics
- Database Management
- Direct Mail
- Direct Marketing Overview
- Financial Services
- Hispanic Market
- Interactive Media
- Power of Direct Marketing
- USPS Information
Expanded coverage includes:
- Brand-new data on New Media including mobile marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and Web 2.0.
- More data on Hispanic Market. Learn about the Hispanic buyer's level of receptiveness and how to market to the Hispanic market.
- New data sources such as eROI, New American Dimensions, University of MA, and many more.
Hone your strategy, plan campaigns, justify the budget, and produce winning results. Order now!