What is the Outlook for Direct Marketing in the Short and Long Terms?
This timely DMA publication provides insights from 35 well-respected direct marketing leaders in the direct marketing community on the future of direct marketing and their industry. The experts come from a wide array of channels and industries.
You will be the first to explore each leader’s unique perspective based on their experiences and expertise including questions such as:
- Where will direct marketing be in five years and ten years?
- How will different industries change during this time?
- What preparations should be taken facing these uncertain economic times?
- What is the impact of the recession on direct marketing?
- What is the effect of the election of Barack Obama as president?
You will find elaborate opinions on topics such as:
- Measurable and accountable marketing
- Traditional DM versus digital marketing
- Integration of channels
- Future of the marketer-customer relationship
- Marketer’s preparation for the future
- And much more!
Responses are categorized alphabetically by industry. Industries include:
- Business Services
- Database Services
- Direct Mail
- Economic Forecasting
- Educational Services
- Insert Media
- Interactive Marketing
- Marketing Consultant
- Media + Publishing Industry
- Social Media
- Technology Provider
Some experts' quotes:
- “Consumerism will [also] drive legislation and self regulation,” Direct Marketer.
- “Technological advancements will ensure you can soon compare prices from the checkout counter if you want,” Digital Publisher.
- “…‘Direct marketing’ and ‘advertising’ become one and the same,” Government Official.
See what industry leaders think will happen in direct marketing!