This report covers hiring patterns within the direct marketing arena. It provides benchmarking data for 2009 to help you see how your direct marketing employment practices stack up against the market’s.
Explore a wealth of information on topics including:
- New employee compensation
- Incentives used to attract new hires
- And much more!
Get immediate answers to important questions like:
- What are some of the key hiring incentives used today? Which ones are most effective?
- What percentage of companies have a hiring freeze in place?
- How long does it take to fill an open direct marketing position? What is the degree of difficulty in finding direct marketing employees?
- What percentage of companies plan to add staff?
- Will staff additions be for replacement or new positions?
- What is the average starting salary for entry-level direct marketing employees?
Plus, you will find valuable insights from the expert in direct marketing hiring practices Bernhart Associates Executive Search, LLC, a leading and nationally recognized direct marketing recruiter.
Streamline your hiring process or career search today with DMA’s Career Center. List a marketing job, post a resume, search positions, and search for candidates or interns! The Career Center is your source for direct marketing jobs and candidates and is available to both DMA Members and non-members.