"Should I stay or should I go?"
This is the real question customers are asking themselves when making everyday decisions: which credit card to use, which grocery or drug store to visit, or which airline to fly. The question you should be asking yourself is:
"What can I do to make sure my customers remain loyal to my brand?"
DMA's new in-depth report, Loyalty Programs: A Cross-Industry Analysis of Usage & Effectiveness gives you the lowdown on customer loyalty programs.
For each segment, you’ll learn:
Get answers to your most pressing questions:
- Why organizations use loyalty programs
- What types of programs are used
- Whether most programs are free of charge or have a fee attached
- And much more!
You’ll also find top-notch commentary and data from Colloquy — a key supplier to the loyalty marketing industry. In addition, ECHO Award Winning Loyalty Marketing Programs will be analyzed in case studies relating to the segments covered.
- What is the average percentage of customers enrolled?
- Which industry segment has the highest percentage of customers enrolled?
- Does this industry segment also have the highest percentage of active users?
- Retail/Department Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Banks and Credit Cards
- Catalog/Mail Order Companies
Program Types Covered:
- Cash Back
- Points for free travel (excluding miles)
- Airline miles toward flights
- Gift Certificates
- Points to be redeemed in store
- Discounts/Special Pricing
- Exclusive access
Ensure your customers are coming back for more when you order your copy of Loyalty Programs: A Cross-Industry Analysis of Usage & Effectiveness today!
In partnership with: