In these challenging economic times, get access to powerful statistical evidence to fortify your decisions and justify your expenditures!
The Power of Direct Marketing provides top-line comprehensive analyses and forecasts from the DMA/Global Insight economic model on the impact of direct marketing across all industries and sectors of the economy.
Emphasis on Short-Term Forecasts!
Recognizing that many businesses need to plan for the coming year, included are next-year forecasts, as well as current year data, five-year forecasts and historical context going back one year and five years.
Access the latest top-line data, highlighting:
- Return on Marketing Investment
- DM Advertising Expenditures
- DM-Driven Sales
- DM-Driven Employment
- DM Impacts by State and by Industry
Plus, Brand New Content!
- Be sure to check out the Direct Marketing Advertising Expenditures by Industry and Direct Marketing Driven Sales by Industry chapters. New charts contain detailed breakdowns for both DM advertising spending & sales by Media/Channel and Intended Purpose of Offer.
Data is broken down by channel, industry, and business model including:
- 52 major industry groupings
- 51 geographic regions
11 major channels:
- Direct mail (Non-catalog)
- Direct mail (Catalog)
- Internet marketing
- Direct Response Television
- Direct Response Radio
- Direct Response Magazines
- Direct Response Newspapers
- Direct Response Insert Media
4 intended purpose categories:
- Direct order
- Lead generation
- Retail purchase
2 major markets:
Fortify your decisions and justify your expenditures with powerful evidence from the most trusted authority in direct marketing statistics!