Is your catalog getting the response and results you need?
DMA is proud to announce its release of Catalog Design: Methods and Strategies to Increase Sales. This research will give you the information you need to discover what your competition is doing, with what frequency, and most importantly - the effectiveness of their tactics.
Did you know:
- Almost 75% of respondents track previous catalog sales to help determine the amount of space a product is given in the next catalog.
- Seven out of every ten respondents said that their primary channel is a traditional paper catalog with website catalogs coming in as the second most popular channel with 24.3% of respondents.
- The majority of respondents find using a grid layout to be most effective.
You’ll have access to these tidbits and a wealth of additional statistics and findings to better your catalog layout, creative, and response.
Plus, you’ll also find answers to these questions:
- What tactics are most used to increase average order size? Which are the most effective?
- Are different size catalogs more effective than others?
- How many items, on average, are displayed per page and what is the effectiveness of this number on increasing sales?
- Which incentives are most often used and what is their effectiveness on increasing sales?
- Photography vs. illustration – which is more effective?
Get your copy of Catalog Design: Methods and Strategies to Increase Sales and start learning everything you never knew you needed to know about catalog!
Purchase this report along with State of the Catalog Industry for a 360-degree view of the catalog industry. Order both reports together and save 25%!