Find out how YOU can get the most out of your branding, marketing and Web 2.0 efforts
DMA’s New Media Emergence in DM & Brand will provide you with valuable insights gathered from self-identified experts in the areas of Direct Marketing and Brand Building. You will see how this marketing channel is being used today and its projected use for the future.
In this report, you will find answers to questions such as:
- What is the main objective when using Web 2.0 in marketing and branding campaigns?
- What percentage of marketing dollars are allocated to Web 2.0 media?
- What tracking mechanisms are the most effective when using new media?
- How are marketers using traditional web mechanisms and search engine marketing?
- What percentage of respondents use Web 2.0 to deepen one-to-one customer relationships?
- What percentage or respondents use Web 2.0 to customize content and improve customers’ individual experiences?
- And much more!
To gather all of this relevant data on how Web 2.0 is used to integrate all marketing channels, DMA surveyed a wide range of successful B-to-B and B-to-C professionals. Results are broken out by Level of Expertise (Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert.) Respondents were classified into: Interactive Marketing Experts, Direct Marketing Experts, and Brand Building Experts.
Take a deeper look through the eyes of a Web 2.0 authority. The expert commentary, advice, and analysis will help you navigate this world for greater success with your customers.
In addition to benchmark data, this report will help you navigate the emerging world of new media. You’ll discover, distinguish, and determine:
- Which experts best track their results - brand builders or interactive marketers
- The main reason for using Web 2.0 - you’ll be surprised to learn that it goes beyond engaging the customer
- Whether companies use segmentation, targeting, or customer analysis, and whether these methods are over or under-used
Break through the clutter of online advertising to build your brand and strengthen your customer base.
Purchase this report with The Integration of DM & Brand and for a 360-degree view of DM & Brand. Save over 30% when you purchase both reports together!