Are you reaching the right people? Find out with DMA’s Newest Research in the Realm of B-to-B Marketing
With DMA’s new B-to-B Sphere of Influence: Best Practices in Reaching the Right Person you’ll have no trouble benchmarking yourself against your competition and finding out the best ways to reach your target audience.
The ‘Sphere of Influence’ is defined as including: decision-makers, influencers, specifiers, end-users, accounting/finance, and shipping/fulfillment. This report aims to provide marketers with benchmarks and best practices in marketing to these groups of people who make or influence the buying decision – the people that matter!
Best practices were determined in two ways: what self-identified experts reported doing; and secondly, by the practices in award-winning campaigns.
Discover statistics answering these questions:
- How many marketers distinguished between types of contacts?
- What type of information did marketers who distinguished contact types use to tailor their messages to the appropriate audience?
- Did experts rank personalization in messaging more important than non-experts did?
- Was there a difference in the use of spacing when it came to communications to decision-makers versus influencers?
- What is the leading type of medium for reaching contacts?
Read up on case studies about NewPage Corporation, Scottish Development International, GMAC, and Oticon and their award-winning campaigns!
Learn from the best and break away from the rest with DMA’s B-to-B Sphere of Influence: Best Practices in Reaching the Right Person – a great complement to The B-to-B Media Mix: Best Practices and B-to-B Direct Marketing Benchmarks: From Lead Generation to Customer Retention, 2007 Edition.