Close-out Sale: 50% Off Statistical Fact Book, 30th edition*
DMA 2008 Statistical Fact Book in its 30th Edition is the one authoritative source of direct marketing data. The book brings together meaningful statistics in direct marketing techniques in order to increase your effectiveness and efficiency for winning business decisions. This up-to-the-minute report provides a concise overview which is presented in over 200 pages and 500 tables of direct marketing benchmarks all in 17 chapters.
Essential direct marketing information covers the following categories:
- Direct Mail Habits and Trends
- Catalog Buyer Habits and Trends
- Direct Marketing Advertising
- Interactive Media and Email
- Lists/ Databases
- Hispanic Market Figures
- B-to-B Sales Forecast
- Consumer Demographics
- Trends in Coupon Distribution
- Television and Home Shopping
- International Direct Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
In depth sections comprise of tables, charts and survey results revealing details about: Multichannel marketing in the catalog industry, trends in coupon distribution, telephone sales operation costs, television and home shopping, online marketing advertising strategies, Hispanic market figures, list rental revenue and sources, U.S. population demographics, B-to-B sales forecast, customer service and customer relationship management, and much more!
With unique findings and rich content, this 2008 enhanced Edition will help you support your direct marketing efforts the right way!
New and expanded coverage includes:
- Brand new data on Interactive Media revealing Web Analytics Trends, Online Shopping, Online Search, Cross-channel Shopping and much more.
- Expanded coverage for the Hispanic Market. Learn about the Hispanic buyers’ level of receptiveness compared to other populations regarding receiving direct mail communications.
The 30th Edition of the DMA Statistical Fact Book also includes information from new sources such as GFI Group, Sterling Commerce, ScanAlert, Yankelovich, and many more.
* Coming Soon - DMA 2009 Statistical Fact Book to be released week of Febuary 2nd.